The CNM Homeopathy Diploma Course provides high quality training which equips graduates to build successful practices.
Our homeopathy courses are carefully structured so each study unit builds upon the previous one, allowing students to develop their confidence and skills, to reach their full potential as a future professional homeopaths.
Homeopathy students are encouraged to develop their own unique style of consultation and practice, through 400 hours of practical clinics.
At CNM you’ll find students from all walks of life. The main reasons why they choose to study with CNM are:
- We focus on practical application from the first year on
- Students see live patients from the first year
- Our Homeopathy graduates are additionally able to give nutritional advice, guide patients through detox and cleansing regimes, prescribe First Aid homeopathic remedies. They know how to use Chinese diagnostic tools such as Face/Nail/ Tongue diagnostics, Iridology, and have a good understanding of Naturopathy and Bach Flowers. In other words, they are not just homeopaths prescribing homeopathic remedies!
- Clinic and practice management
- 80% of our graduates are practicing
- All our Homeopathy lecturers are successful practitioners