Hermann Keppler - Principal of the CNM
Dear Reader and Future Student,
My name is Hermann Keppler, Principal of The College of Naturopathic Medicine. Please allow me to tell you how I came to put together our unique programme of study.
Twenty-five years ago when I qualified as a Homeopath and began to practice, I became frustrated when I had insufficient knowledge to help some of my patients. I researched what skills could assist my diagnostic and treatment abilities, and I travelled far and wide to study them. I studied Iridology and Chinese Diagnosis. I learnt about the various reflex points and zones of the body. I learnt how to advise patients about Nutrition, how to guide my patients safely through fastings, how to apply tissue salts, Bach flower remedies, herbal mixtures and first aid homeopathic remedies. It took a long time and a lot of effort, but with these additional skills at my disposal I saw vast improvements in my patients’ health, and a consequent growth in my practise as my reputation grew. I decided then that to fast track other people to the same level of competence so that more patients and practitioners could benefit, I would open a college that would encompass all of these skills in its curriculum.
Since the College of Naturopathic Medicine first opened its doors in 1998 We have trained thousands of students with the skills they need to become highly successful practitioners and empower their patients to take responsibility for their own health.
We now have colleges across Ireland, plus colleges in the UK. At other locations around the world we work with accredited training providers.
- To provide thorough training in Biomedical Sciences, Naturopathy, Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy and Nutrition.
- To deliver a high level of instruction for students in terms of excellence in teaching and length of study, with the aim of educating highly competent professionals who work for the betterment of the public’s health and well-being.
- To provide students with a rich and broad understanding of the therapies and diagnostics available to restore the body’s diminished ability to heal itself.
- To continue to raise the profile of Naturopathy, Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy and Nutrition by providing training at the highest level, in accordance with the latest advancements in the field, thus increasing the acceptance of these therapies world-wide.
So if you are looking to study natural medicine in an exciting atmosphere of academic and global excellence, you’ve come to the right place. We warmly welcome students of all races, backgrounds, cultures, outlooks and religions, who want to learn as much as they can about how natural medicine can promote good health.
This Web site reviews the major points of our study programmes, and provides information that we hope will help you to decide whether our unique training programme is what you are looking for. If you need more details, have any questions, or you require assistance, I would like to know right away - please use our contact form, call us at 353 (0)1235 3094, or email us at your convenience, and we will get in touch with you.
Principal of the College of Naturopathic Medicine
Member of the following Associations:
- ANP - Association of Naturopathic Practitioners
- GNC - General Naturopathic Council
- BCMA - British Complementary Medicine Association
- HMA - Homeopathic Medical Association