Study with Ireland & the UK’s No.1 training provider in natural therapies
Dublin, Cork, Galway and Online
- To provide thorough, practice-orientated training in natural therapies such as Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, and Naturopathy.
- To train students to become highly competent, successful practitioners.
- To make sure CNM courses are widely recognised and respected in Ireland, the UK, Europe, and internationally.
- To continuously raise the profile of natural therapies in society.
- To support and promote CNM graduates after qualification.
Why study with CNM?
At CNM you’ll find students from all walks of life. The main reasons why they choose CNM are:
- CNM is Ireland & the UK’s No 1 training provider for Natural therapies
- CNM’s options to study part-time, full-time or online
- CNM’s unmatched focus on clinical application and practice
- CNM’s commitment to train students to become successful practitioners
- CNM’s naturopathic approach to wellness, looking at the whole person, rather than symptoms.
- 80% of CNM graduates are practising (part time or full time)
- CNM’s highly qualified lecturers who are all practising themselves
- CNM’s good reputation in Ireland, the UK, Europe and internationally
New Year Study Fund offer
Terms and conditions: Offer valid from 9am 31st December 2020 until midday 14th January 2021 for new students (who have not enrolled with CNM before in any capacity) enrolling on a CNM Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Natural Chef, Vegan Natural Chef or Health Coach OR a CNM Short Course costing €395 or more. Diploma redemption: To qualify, enrolees must pay the €390 enrolment fee within the offer period. The £250 voucher will be applied as a discount against first year’s study fees. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount including student discount, referral incentives etc. Short Course redemption: To qualify, enrolees must provide their voucher and pay the ‘top-up amount’ (the cost of the course less the value of the voucher) within the offer period. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount including student discount, referral incentives etc. The value of the voucher is non-transferrable and is not redeemable for cash or gift vouchers. One use per person. CNM reserves the right to withdraw from the promotion at any time.
As seen in: