Right from the very time of its origins, around 2500 years ago in China, acupuncture has always been part of a whole package of healthy living. Rather than just focussing on the symptoms of disease, the CNM acupuncturist would always try to find out the cause and educate patients in developing a more healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
Acupuncture students are encouraged to develop their own unique style of consultation and practice, through 400 hours of practical clinics.
At CNM you’ll find students from all walks of life. The main reasons why they choose to study Acupuncture with CNM are:
- Focus on practical application
- Students see live patients from the first year onwards
- CNM Acupuncturists are also trained in Nutrition, Detoxification,
First Aid Homeopathy, Iridology and Chinese diagnostics.
- We teach Clinic and practice management
- All our Acupuncture lecturers are successful practitioners
- 80% of our graduates are practicing.
- Comprehensive handouts, learning guides, videos, online clinic booking and a student forum.
- Access to journals, hundreds of articles, up to date research & peer reviewed articles.