The CNM Naturopathic Nutrition Diploma Course provides high quality training which equips graduates to build successful practices.
Our nutrition courses are carefully structured. Each study unit builds upon the previous one, allowing students to develop their confidence and skills, to reach their full potential as a future professional nutritionist.
Nutrition students are encouraged to develop their own unique style of consultation and practice, through 200 hours of practical clinics.
At CNM you’ll find students from all walks of life. The main reasons why they choose to study with CNM are:
- CNM is one of the largest and most experienced training providers for natural therapies worldwide.
- All our Nutrition lecturers are experienced practitioners.
- We focus on a holistic, naturopathic approach to Nutrition.
- We train students to become successful therapists with an unmatched focus on clinical application and practice.
- 80% of CNM graduates are practicing.
- Accreditation in Ireland, the UK, Europe (Italy, Cyprus, Greece, France, Switzerland, Norway, Finland, Sweden and Denmark) and internationally (USA, and Canada).
- Part time study allows students to earn whilst studying.
- Student website with access to comprehensive learning materials such as handouts, videos, learning guides, student forum, online clinic booking and much more.
- Access to journals, hundreds of articles, up to date research & peer reviewed articles.