Nutrition for Everyday Living Online
What is Nutrition for Everyday Living?
Nutrition for Everyday Living is a short course in nutrition which provides an introduction to the power of food and healthy eating. The course provides students with:
- Confidence in choosing the right foods for yourself, friends and family
- Understanding the principles of a healthy diet and a balanced lifestyle
- Understanding how to utilise the healing powers of daily foods
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for anyone with an interest in nutrition and healthy eating. Whether you want to learn more for your own knowledge and health, to help friends and family or as an introduction for further studies, this course provides a thorough overview of nutrition for health.
There are no prerequisites to study.
What does the course cover?
This course is made of 12 modules:
- Understanding a healthy diet
- Daily nutrients you need
- Healthy fats for disease prevention
- Reducing sugar to prevent disease
- The Best Foods for Anti-Ageing
- 6 Superfoods for optimised health
- How organic impacts your health and environment
- Harmful additives in everyday foods
- Foods for fertility
- Boosting your immunity with food
- Detox for healthy weight and energy management
- The impact of fasting
CNM Completion in Nutrition for Everyday Living