Who we are
CNM – The College of Naturopathic Medicine Ltd
25 Wolfe Tone Street,
Cancellation and Returns policy
We hope you will be happy with your purchase. We are committed to providing you with a good quality product or course at reasonable prices.
If, however you do decide to change your mind, please be aware of the following conditions:
For online enrolments, we provide a 14-day cancellation period from the day after the enrolment fee has been paid. Should you decide not to do the course, please contact our treasury department on 01342 410 505 or email us info(at)naturopathy-uk.com. Please include the order number, product and your contact details so we can deal with the query efficiently.
If you start the course within the 14-day cancellation period, no refund is possible.
Please see Short Course Terms and Conditions below for further information.
Physical Material (books, DVDs, torches):
We offer a full 14-day money back guarantee if you are not happy with your purchase(s). Before you receive the refund we ask that you return the goods you have ordered from us at any time within 15 calendar days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. The refund will be processed upon receipt of the goods.
If you wish to cancel your purchase please contact our treasury department on 01342 410 505 or email us accounts(at)naturopathy-uk.com. Please include the order number, product and your contact details so we can deal with the query efficiently.
Short Courses Terms and Conditions
1. APPLICATION: A CNM Certificate will be issued to a student who:
- Has attended at least 90% of all the lectures and practical classes and always adheres to the Student Rules of the CNM.
- Fulfills the CNM requirements of physical health and has passed the necessary exams.
2. FEES: All students are required to pay the course fee in full with enrolment. A student, whose fees fall into arrears, will not be permitted to continue the CNM-study, take examinations nor graduate until the fees are paid.
- CNM Short Courses cannot be cancelled once you have started them.
- Courses for which a student is enrolled on but has not yet started can be cancelled up to two months prior to the course commencement date. If this occurs, the student will receive a refund of any course fees received by the College for that specific course.
- After the 14-day cooling off period, the deposit is non-refundable.
- All cancellations are to be in writing from one party to the other.
- The above apply to the CNM as well as the Student.
- In the unlikely event that a course does not reach 15 students per class, the class will not proceed and the full fee will be refunded.
4. DEFERRAL: The deferral of short courses is not possible.
5. MISCELLANEOUS Whilst the course upon which you enrol is regarded by us as purely beneficial to you and that every effort is made to ensure that the course is conducted in a manner which is entirely safe, CNM cannot be held responsible for any injury incurred during that course, or other harmful consequence arising during or after the course and in signing this form you express agreement that neither during the course, nor at any time thereafter, will you hold CNM responsible for any such injury or harmful consequence.
6. DISCLAIMER: Whilst we do everything possible to follow the relevant regulations set by the respective governing bodies in terms of maintaining accreditation for our courses, we cannot be held liable for changes outside our control, where the rules or laws are changed by the respective governing bodies.
7. LIABILITY WAIVER: If you choose to consume any of the food or drink that is provided to you, in class, as part of your course, you agree to absolve CNM of any liability or responsibility for any allergic or adverse reaction that may occur from their consumption. If you have any known allergies, please make them known to the lecturer before food or drink preparation has begun.