Study with Ireland & the UK’s No.1 training provider in natural therapies
Dublin, Cork, Galway and Online
- To provide thorough, practice-orientated training in natural therapies such as Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, and Naturopathy.
- To train students to become highly competent, successful practitioners.
- To make sure CNM courses are widely recognised and respected in Ireland, the UK, Europe, and internationally.
- To continuously raise the profile of natural therapies in society.
- To support and promote CNM graduates after qualification.
Why study with CNM?
At CNM you’ll find students from all walks of life. The main reasons why they choose CNM are:
- CNM is Ireland & the UK’s No 1 training provider for Natural therapies
- CNM’s options to study part-time, full-time or online
- CNM’s unmatched focus on clinical application and practice
- CNM’s commitment to train students to become successful practitioners
- CNM’s naturopathic approach to wellness, looking at the whole person, rather than symptoms.
- 80% of CNM graduates are practising (part time or full time)
- CNM’s highly qualified lecturers who are all practising themselves
- CNM’s good reputation in Ireland, the UK, Europe and internationally
Enrol and save €250 – Terms: Offer valid from 10 August 2020 until further notice for new students (who have not enrolled with CNM before) enrolling on a CNM Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Health Coach, Natural Chef or Vegan Natural Chef. To qualify, enrolees must pay the €390 enrolment fee within the offer period. Students will receive a €250 discount against first year’s study fees. In case of Natural Chef and Vegan Natural Chef the €250 discount will be applied to the main course, not the pre-requisites. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount including student discount, referral incentives etc. Discounts are non-transferrable and no cash alternatives will be offered. CNM reserves the right to withdraw from the promotion at any time.
As seen in: