Study with Ireland & the UK’s No.1 training provider in natural therapies
Dublin, Cork, Galway and Online
- To provide thorough, practice-orientated training in natural therapies such as Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, and Naturopathy.
- To train students to become highly competent, successful practitioners.
- To make sure CNM courses are widely recognised and respected in Ireland, the UK, Europe, and internationally.
- To continuously raise the profile of natural therapies in society.
- To support and promote CNM graduates after qualification.
Why study with CNM?
At CNM you’ll find students from all walks of life. The main reasons why they choose CNM are:
- CNM is Ireland & the UK’s No 1 training provider for Natural therapies
- CNM’s options to study part-time, full-time or online
- CNM’s unmatched focus on clinical application and practice
- CNM’s commitment to train students to become successful practitioners
- CNM’s naturopathic approach to wellness, looking at the whole person, rather than symptoms.
- 80% of CNM graduates are practising (part time or full time)
- CNM’s highly qualified lecturers who are all practising themselves
- CNM’s good reputation in Ireland, the UK, Europe and internationally
Offer terms: Free Online Course for the value of €395. Nutrition for Everyday Living Course or Vegan for Everyday for Everyday Living Course. This offer is for New Students who have not enrolled with CNM before, valid from 15 May 2020 until 29 May 2020 and not to be combined with any other offer. To qualify, an enrollee would have to pay a €390 enrolment fee towards a CNM Diploma course within this offer period. Should an enrollee who enrols online or over the telephone wish to cancel within the 14 day cooling off period, the enrolment fee becomes non-refundable once the student portal and/or course material has been viewed or accessed. The value of the free course is non-transferrable and is not redeemable for cash or gift vouchers. Should this free course be part of a Diploma Course the free course will not be discounted for this component however the student is welcome to attend the same module again in-class or online.